Please read the following terms and conditions before booking.
- A deposit will be required to confirm a booking. The balance must be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- All rates are inclusive of VAT.
- We will require a damage deposit to cover against any damage during your stay. This will be fully refundable on departure if no damage is done.
- Cancellation: We offer flexible cancellation which removes the stress and worry from booking your holiday. You can cancel your booking and obtain a full refund of the lodging cost you have paid for up to FOURTEEN (14) days before your holiday commencement date. However we ask you to give us as much notice as possible about your cancellation
- If for any reason we have to cancel a booking in advance due to circumstances beyond our control for example fire, flood exceptional weather conditions, epidemics, pandemics, destruction/damage to the property (“force majeure”) you will be refunded the full amount of the booking.
- Accommodation available from 4pm – 6p.m on arrival date and must be vacated by 10am on departure date unless earlier or later times are arranged in advance. We endeavour to have your accommodation in a clean well-maintained manner and request you leave it in the same state. On departure you are requested to leave the accommodation in a clean and tidy condition. This includes washing up, dishwasher emptied, place rubbish in bins liners and putting in outside bins, ensuring ovens and barbeques are clean and free from grease. We reserve the right to deduct from your damage deposit if the accommodation is not left in a satisfactory condition.
- The property is let for the purpose of a holiday let. The booking agreement confers the right to occupy the accommodation for an agreed period only. You undertake to use the property solely for its purpose as self-catering accommodation and to accept the Owners right to refuse access to the accommodation to any person whether the Responsible Person or guest of the Responsible Person, deemed unsuitable. Causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbours or any unreasonable behaviour may result in the Owner requiring the Responsible Person or to their guests to leave. We and our agents reserve the right to enter any property at any reasonable time on reasonable cause.
- The number of people stated on the booking form must not be exceeded without prior permission.
- Bed Linen, towels and wood for the stove (where applicable) supplied free of charge
- There is an extra charge for electricity and heat. You will be charged for usage by meter reading.
- We cannot cater for any pets.
- Ample Free Private Parking is provided
- Wi-Fi and broadband internet is provided for your reasonable use it may be subject to separate terms and conditions depending on usage. You agree to reasonable and lawful usage of this service.
- We will not be liable for slow connections or for any interruptions to or the failure of this service.
- Every care is taken to ensure that our properties are presented to visitors to a high standard. Should you find on arrival that there is a problem, or complaint, please let us know immediately. Every effort will then be made to assist you. We value every booking and want all visitors to enjoy their holidays and to return to Kiltale.